- Welcome to(Al-Saqer). Here are the terms and conditions governing access to and use of www.(Al-Saqer).ae and its related sub-domains, sites, services, and tools (the “Site”).rms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with (Al-Saqer) (“we”, “us” or “(Al-Saqer)“ in relation to your use of the Site (the “User Agreement”).
- This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you disagree with being bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with, or use this Site.
- Please be aware that we may communicate with you via email or through postings on the SITE. We will provide all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communication to you electronically in compliance with any legal requirements.
- We will send you promotional emails during the registration process to keep you informed about any new features, changes or promotional activities added to the SITE. The link at the bottom of every promotional email can assist you in opting out at any time if you decide not to receive promotional emails.
- The repair process typically takes 1-2 days from the time the item arrives at our repair facility.
- The repair turnaround time may be longer than the indicated delivery date in the job sheet due to non-availability of critical spare parts or complicated faults.
- Repairing electronics may result in the product changing its working condition, as is the case with all electronic repairs. The product will not be returned in the same condition as it was in when it was accepted by (Al-Saqer)
DEFECTIVE SPARE PARTS
- The defective parts replaced while undertaking the services shall not be returned to the customer
- (Al-Saqer) will return the product on if it is not repairable due to major damage or non-availability of spares. You are not guaranteed that your product will be repaired by submitting it for repair.
- There is a 3-month warranty on all repairs (apart from software-related repairs, battery repairs, and water damage repairs). A warranty of three months is offered for battery-related repairs. Exceptions include faults relating to physical damage or accidental opening during your possession of the device. In the event that the repair falls into one of these categories
- There may be a charge for repairs if they are not covered by your warranty or guarantee.
- A third party repair will void your warranty if you take your device to a third party after it has been repaired by (Al-Saqer).
- Our warranty does not cover any software-related repairs.
- Only the original repair is covered by the warranty. The warranty covers you if, for instance, your screen becomes faulty after you have paid for a screen repair. Unless otherwise specified in the warranty, additional faults will not be covered.
- After repair, the device is no longer covered under warranty if it is damaged.
- Within two weeks from this date, all warranty claims must be reported and returned to our premises.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by water, physical wear and tear, or unauthorised repairs.
- For any phone or repair returned to the store for warranty, a copy of the Service Invoice (Receipt) must be provided. Without the receipt, there is no warranty.
- On all services and parts provided by (Al-Saqer), we provide a 90-day warranty on hardware and labour.
- No warranty is provided on liquid damage repairs, and payment is required upfront regardless of success.
- If the engineer cleans the board, the short circuit may be fixed and the handset may no longer operate at all. This happens when corrosion occurs on the components (resistors); when the components (resistors) short together, the short circuit may be removed and the handset no longer functions.
- Once the repair is complete, the customer has 30 days to collect the device. A customer must not (Al-Saqer) when the device can be collected if the device cannot be collected within 30 days.
- Once 30 days have passed from the date of service, unclaimed repairs become the property of the customer
- Al-Saqer includes partial or full payment for repairs.
- (Al-Saqer) will recycle devices that have not been notified that they will be picked up by them by the customer.
- After a unit is repaired, deemed BER, or required a requite, it will be held for at most 60 days.
- We will make reasonable attempts to contact you by phone a minimum of 3 times. In the event that payment is not received within 60 days, the unit will be auctioned to recoup our expenses.
- When the job sheet is delivered, the customer must provide the original. (Al-Saqer) must be satisfied with the proof of delivery if the job sheet is lost.
- There is a possibility of price changes. It is important to note that promotional items have a specific price and duration, and these prices are only applicable during the promotion period. A VAT and delivery charge are included in all prices unless otherwise stated.
- The customer will be liable for the difference if the price of the service (repair) has increased in a reasonable time frame (one month).
- – There is a No Fix, No Fee Policy that does not cover all repairs, such as water damage and diagnostics. We will, however, evaluate each case individually and give a full refund if necessary.
- All refunds will be processed through the original payment method.
- Payments for services cannot be refunded once they are made.
- In the event the service was cancelled and not used within 7 days of the service date, we will refund 100% of your payment.
- We do not accept returns or refunds for repairs. In the event that we are unable to complete the repair using our services, a refund may be issued.
- If the service has already been delivered, there will be a cancellation charge.
- In the event that the device is blacklisted before or during the unlock process, no refunds are available. There is no cancellation policy for unlocks. In the event that the code is not found on the server, refunds will be given.
REPAIR PROCESS & DELAYS
- As soon as we receive your device, we will attempt to repair it within 24-48 hours. Every repair varies in time and difficulty, so we cannot promise this. It’s just an aim we aim for as a company. Even though 99.3% of all repairs are completed the same day, there are times when we run into additional issues that delay the repair.
- Whenever possible, we will inform you of the reason for the delay and the estimated completion date for your repair. If there have been any new developments with your repair, you can check the repair tracker.
- It is possible that the repair process will be delayed if we need to order in new parts. The whole process will be kept up to date for you.
- The diagnostic process may take longer than usual repairs because our technicians inspect every part of the device and look for any faults.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee a repair once we have diagnosed the fault with your device. In 97% of cases, we are able to repair the devices that we diagnose.
- Since the glass and LCD are always glued together in Samsung devices, there is always a chance of the LCD breaking during a screen repair.
- We are one of the few repairers that offer only a glass repair, so the savings are passed on to the customer. However, occasionally an LCD may break, so before this occurs, we recommend that you go to one of our other repairers.
- The customer is always informed about the procedure and the possibility of it breaking before proceeding, and we ask permission to proceed as we will not be responsible for the cost of replacing the LCD.
- Liquid Damage repairs can take up to 3 – 5 days.
- Any Motherboard related repairs can take up to 3– 5 days.
- Any Software related repairs can take up to 2– 3 days.
- Multi-repair orders or orders requiring additional repairs may take longer to complete. This agreement does not obligate you to complete the repair service within the estimated timeframe given to you.
- In the event that your device is received and there is nothing wrong with it, we will send it back to you. Postage & diagnostic fees will be deducted in addition to the 30 AED handling fee.